We like to invite you to our
Annual General Meeting of members Dutchlink
Date: Thursday 23 November 2023
Time: 6:00pm – 6:45pm
Location: ParkRoyal, Darling harbour
The General meeting will be followed by a presentation from Ivo Labbe, a renowned astrologist and drink in the Adobe bar.
Questions and Comments
Members, as a whole, will be given a reasonable opportunity to ask questions about or comment on the Company’s management at the meeting.
Determination of entitlement to attend and vote
For the purposes of the meeting, a person will be regarded as a member if the person is registered as a member as at 23 November 2023 Sydney time on 10am.
By order of the board
Please note that:
1. a member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint only one proxy;
2. every member present in person or represented by a proxy at the Annual General Meeting has one vote on a show of hands or a poll;
3. a proxy need not be a member of the Company or representative of another member of the Company;
4. the proxy form must be signed by the member or the member’s attorney, duly authorised in writing;
5. to be effective the proxy form or the proxy form and any power of attorney or other authority under which it is signed (or a certified copy of the power or authority) must be received not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting by Dutchlink Limited at 6 Holmes Street, Turramurra, NSW 2074, attention Bert Bardoel, or completed, signed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Bert Bardoel. Any proxy form received after this deadline, including at the Annual General Meeting, will be invalid.
6. if a representative of a corporate member or proxy is to attend the meeting the appropriate “Certificate of Appointment of Corporate Representative” should be produced prior to admission.
If you are unable to attend the AGM 2023 via Zoom but would like to vote, please click here to download the Proxy Form 2022.