What we do
Dutchlink operates as the Dutch Chamber for Commerce and Culture in Sydney, Australia. It is a member based, not for profit organisation bringing together individuals and organisations with a connection to the Netherlands. It is run by a volunteer board of directors. The primary objective of Dutchlink is to inform and connect its members and partner through the organisation of business, cultural and social networking events.
– Is a Dutch Australian business community in Sydney, Australia
– Brings individuals and organisations together
– Based on a connection with and/or interest in the Netherlands
– Organising, business, cultural and social networking events
– Facilitating communication and information exchange via the news & events page and social media channels
“Dutchlink is a member-based, Dutch – Australian business networking organisation & information portal.”