What we do
Dutchlink operates as the Dutch Chamber for Commerce and Culture in Sydney, Australia. It is a member based, not for profit organisation bringing together individuals and organisations with a connection to the Netherlands. It is run by a volunteer board of directors and an executive manager. The primary objective of Dutchlink is to inform and connect its members and partner through the organisation of business, cultural and social networking events.
- Is a Dutch Australian business community in Sydney, Australia
- Brings individuals and organisations together
- Based on a connection with and/or interest in the Netherlands
- Organising, business, cultural and social networking events
- Facilitating communication and information exchange
To create value for our members, and government stakeholders by bringing Individuals and Organisations together, based on a connection with and/or interest in the Netherlands and to facilitate communication and knowledge exchange.
Grow your network
Create business oppertunities
Get access to business, cultural, and sport events