Thursday afternoon, 3 February 2022
Dutchlink is pleased to invite you to an afternoon of Golf which will take place at Wakehurst Golf Club on Thursday 3 February 2022.
Come and play in a beautiful bushland setting on a 9 hole par 72 course. Wakehurst Golf Club has a unique bushland setting allowing an opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of the nearby city.
We will finish the day with drinks and a nibble, health restrictions permitting at the time of the event. Don’t hesitate and register for this active and fun afternoon.
Thursday 3 February 2022
1pm – Welcome
1.30pm – Tee off
5pm – Drink & Nibble
$50 for members / $65 for non-members
Includes 9 holes, and a drink + nibble afterwards
Golf clubs are required to join this event
Wakehurst Golf Club
Upper Clontarf Street
RSVP by 27 January
-Please pay the full amount to our Dutchlink bank account to secure your spot.
Account name: Dutchlink / BSB: 062-217 / Account number: 1041 9833
Description ‘Golf 2021 + name’:
– Cancellation within 24 hours before the start of the event (start is 1pm on Thursday 3 February) or no shows will not receive any reimbursement.
– Golf clubs are required to join this event. Dutchlink does not not provide the golf clubs. In case you do not own golf clubs, you can contact Wakehurst golf to hire a club set.
– Following NSW health advice, you need to be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption to attend this event.
– If you have registered but feel unwell, have been in contact with COVID-19 in the past 7 days, or cannot join anymore please let us know as soon as possible. This so someone else can take your spot.
– Dutchlink will not accept any liabilities for accidents of injuries during the event.