We are looking for a new colleague who would like a part-time position in the Dutchlink organisation. If interested please apply by Friday 26 November 2021 and we hope to welcome you in the New Year!
Dutchlink is a member based not-for-profit organisation aiming to bring individuals and organisations together, based on a connection with and/or interest in the Netherlands. Dutchlink informs and connect their members and partners through the organisation of business, cultural and social networking events in Sydney, Australia.
About the job
The Executive Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and services of Dutchlink in a professional and effective manner. The role will take an average of 40 hours per month.
- Pro-active and extensive diary/project management including coordinating and updating the annual calendar of functions and events, and assist in organising and running these events in cooperation with the Board
- Take initiative to shape the direction of Dutchlink as an organisation
- Central point of contact for ‘all things Dutch’ and attend to all enquiries
- Work in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-actively assist in the promotion and recruitment of new members and business/corporate members
- Maintain and update the Dutchlink database and membership administration
- Create, manage and coordinate monthly online newsletters as well as regular social media updates
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Maintain and update the Dutchlink website content
- Prepare meetings of the Board in consultation with the Chairman and prepare an agenda and minutes of the meetings
- Between meetings, inform the Chairman and Board directors of relevant matters which are important for the functioning of Dutchlink
- Maintain the Dutchlink finances and administration
- Maintain the Board’s action list and keep Board directors informed of their outstanding action items
- Represent and promote Dutchlink to other third parties if and when appropriate
- Use your social media and PR knowledge to build momentum
- You have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Your verbal and written Dutch and English is excellent
- You are flexible and available to attend our events and board meetings during the week after 6 pm and during weekends
- You are customer directed, proactive, representative and organised
- You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future stakeholders
- You can administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- You are digital savvy, being familiar with MS Office, MailChimp, WordPress and all social media platforms
Applications and questions
If you live in Sydney, have working rights in Australia and think you have got what it takes to become the next Dutchlink Executive Manager please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 November 2021.