Dutchlink Bicycle Tour
Join us for our first ever Dutchlink Bicycle Tour! We are excited to finally invite you again, and even more excited that it will be a real Dutch activity.
The first Dutchlink Bicycle Tour will take place on Sunday 16 August 2020. We will meet in North Sydney and start with an iconic ride over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, following our route through Barangaroo, Darling Harbour, Botanic Gardens, past the Opera House and we will ride back through the Rocks, over the Harbour Bridge to North Sydney.
On the way we will stop a couple of times for a break, chat and enjoy a little snack. The total route will be around 20 - 25 km and it is mostly flat. We are looking forward to see you for an active and sporty afternoon.
Sunday 16 August 2020
1 pm - Welcome @ Milsons Point Train Station
Please meet us outside the train station at the Alfred Street side
4 pm - Back in North Sydney
Registration for this event is required, please click here to register for this event
Members: Free, Non-Members: $10 upon arrival
- Under the current COVID-19 guidelines we are allowed to welcome maximum 20 people to this event. We will follow the news closely and adjust the numbers as required.
- A bicycle + helmet are required for this event. Dutchlink does not not provide the bicycles. In case you do not own a bike, you can rent one to join this event.
- Dutchlink will not accept any liabilities for accidents of injuries during the event.
- Kids are welcome, parents will have full responsibility for their children during the entire duration of this event and need to let us know if they bring any kids.
- If you have registered but feel unwell, have been overseas or in contact with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or cannot join anymore please let us know as soon as possible. This so someone else can take your spot.